Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome to the White Coat World~

Assalamualaikum,


Finally after months of waiting for the official offer letter from SPA and MMC, and after have went through the tight schedule during the 5 days of induction, and also after 3 days of waiting to meet our Hospital Director to introduce ourselves as new housemen posted in the hospital, tomorrow is the day that we will enter the white coat world. I'm welcoming myself..huhu. 


Nine of us (the new HO's), we were divided into just 3 departments since these were the only department that still have a few vacancies.. so the three departments are Medical, Pediatrics, and Orthopedics.
Me and the other two friends (glad that one of them is one of my good friends from UNHAS) were selected to be in Orthopedics. So we will start our tagging thing tomorrow, from 7am to 10pm! For 2 weeks summore! huhu. It's pretty scary actually since I've left my medical books and stuffs for almost half year, but what to do, life must go on.. hehe.


By holding on to the following motivational words give me strength to enter the  lifeless life as people said.. for the rest of my life...insyaallah2..
'You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.'
And insyaAllah too, I'll bear in mind, my beloved naqibah's reminder: "..Never quit!! Yes life will be tough but you will feel the sweet fruit of it later." 


And above all, I will remember the Almighty promise; 
"And when someone puts all his trust in Allah, He will be enough for him." (at-Talaq 65:3

                                   

Rabbi yassir walaa tu'assir ya Allah...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suarakan seikhlasnya~ Thank you ;)